Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Hell of a Way to Breakup

An immigration official in the UK chose an unorthodox way to get rid of his wife-- placing her on Britain's no-fly list and trapping her in Pakistan for three years.

You thought getting through security at Heathrow was bad NOW.


"The tampering went undetected until the immigration officer was selected for promotion and his wife name was found on the suspects' list during a vetting inquiry.

"The Home Office confirmed today that the officer has been sacked for gross misconduct."

Wow.  What's funny is this story was forwarded to me by an ex-boyfriend of mine-- he and I both agreed that it's a good thing I never worked for TSA.  I probably would have put his name on a no-fly list.  That's cuz I'm a mean bastard.

[DailyMail]

No comments:

Post a Comment