Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Maybe the Tea Party Should Forget About Nikki Haley

Not only does Governor Haley have an annoying name (girl names that end in "i" have always driven me crazy) but she appears to be really bad for the Tea Party's profile.

What?  I'm backed by the Tea Party?  Who knew???

I wrote about her last month when she went against her base supporters by increasing pay for her friends in government, and now!  Turns out this morality-based same-sex marriage critic is a hypocrite in an entirely different way.  Dogged by rumor that she has been having extramarital affairs, one of her alleged flings has written about his experience (warning, EXTREMELY BAD WRITING FOUND BELOW):


We never took our clothes off that first night, but the physical relationship between us progressed much faster than I expected. After sliding the front seats of her SUV as far back as they would go, Nikki climbed on top of me – rubbing her crotch back and forth over the growing bulge in my pants while I groped her ass and ran my hands through her hair and up and down her back.

John Mayer’s “Slow Dancing In a Burning Room” played on her CD changer.

Nikki and I kissed even harder and heavier than we had before (away from the lights of the Vista, we weren’t worried about people seeing us here), and at one point I slid my hands under her turtleneck and felt her breasts over the black bra she was wearing.

It was intense. In fact it was one of the most passionate “eighth-grade make out sessions” I’ve ever experienced in my life. Immediately, it was apparent to both Nikki and I that the sexual chemistry between the two of us was very strong.

Nikki told me that night that she had never been unfaithful to her husband – and that up until that evening she had never so much as kissed another man before.

As with everything else she said to me at the time – politically or otherwise – I believed her. Unreservedly, even. I asked her why she let me kiss her earlier that night and she said she didn’t know – a theme that would evolve and expand over the next few months as our affair blossomed.

Around forty-five minutes after we arrived at Emily Douglas Park we left – and Nikki took me back to my car.


It's interesting to see what happens next-- he's challenged her to sue him for libel, and she has very publicly stated that if any of the affair stories were proven true, she would resign her position.  South Carolina can't get a break!  First Mark Sanford's affair and now Haley!  Ladies and gentlemen, the South: home of traditional family values.

[FITSnews]

1 comment: