Tuesday, February 1, 2011

10,000 Pageviews Passed

Just the other day I posted my 200th post.  Today, I passed 10,000 pageviews.  This I owe entirely to you, and I thank you. 

OAQ:  Beloved of.... the Polish?!

One of my favorite functions of Blogger is the ability to see what country is reading you.  I thought I'd share this fascinating shite-- the top ten countries that read my rantings.  That's right, POLAND is officially my second greatest fan, after the US.  Congrats, Poland, or rather:  Dziekuje!  I want to encourage my readers at this time (if they like it) to post in the comments section and just say what country they're reading from--  I'm always enthralled at the idea of someone in Germany reading my stuff.  Anyway, here are the top 10:

1. United States

2. Poland

3. Canada

4. United Kingdom

5. France

6. Germany

7. Australia

8. Russia

9. Thailand

10. Denmark














No comments:

Post a Comment