Wednesday, May 11, 2011

OneAngryClotheshorse: A small retraction

Hello again! I would like to print a small retraction, or at least clarify my prior post slightly. I did not hate EVERYTHING about the Chanel Resort 2012 collection. Uncle Karl has some mighty fine taste in man candy. To whit:
I would even like to state that while in no means reinventing the wheel, every single one of those menswear looks is beautiful and interesting - I would personally love to wear these looks (although perhaps not as styled - sleeveless isn't my thing). The idea of Chanel Menswear is appealing - the house has always used male models more as ornamental decor than anything - but I suspect the men of the world might be a tad bit queasy at the idea of donning a Chanel suit themselves. Except, naturally, for the VERY gay among us. <3

Cheers,

Wesley Darling

4 comments:

  1. A model's only job is to be tall and thin so that the clothing drapes properly. He could be headless for that job, but yes, these clothes still suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i prefer people who are supposed to be sucking to have heads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't have heads so that it's easier for you to imagine yourself sucking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL OF THESE MEN HAVE HEADS, PEOPLE. PRETTY ONES. >:O

    ReplyDelete