Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Governator's Divorce Due To Love Child

In a story which now seems old hat in modern conservatism, the reason for Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's breakup has been released: the former CA governor fathered a child with a longtime staffer.


"'After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago,' Schwarzenegger said Monday night in a statement issued to The Times in response to questions. 'I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.'"

While he was in office, the Governator vetoed two separate marriage equality bills, keeping gay couples from official recognition while at the same time shitting on his own marriage.  What a douche.

[LATimes]

No comments:

Post a Comment