Saturday, May 21, 2011

Netroots Nation 2011

I've been extremely lucky this year.

My latest stroke of luck is that I have been awarded a full scholarship to attend Netroots Nation 2011, the largest liberal blogger's conference in the country, if not the world.  While there, I will get the amazing opportunity to attend some awesome panels, hear big political names (think Pelosi, Polis) speak, and rub elbows with blog luminaries such as Joe Jervis.  I'm very excited! 


The dates of the conference are 16-19 June, and if you are in the Minneapolis area during that time, be sure to send me an e-mail and maybe we can meet up. 

Congratulations to my fellow scholarship recipients, and to all other Netroots attendees: I look forward to seeing you there.  :)

[Netroots Nation]

1 comment:

  1. What a cool honor. Hope you include lots of details and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete