Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolve



I normally don't make New Year's Resolutions.  I start things, sometimes on New Year's-- NYE will always be the day that I began my longest and arguably most significant relationship to date-- but I always feel that it's stupid to only make a resolution TODAY.  EVERY day is for resolve, for goals, for... journeys.  Why only the first of the year?

Well, this year I DO have a goal that I'm starting on the first.  It's a personal bar that I'm setting for myself, and it is as follows:

By the end of 2011, my deeds and actions will have been such that my heroes admire me as much as I admire them.

That's going to take some work.  I know a lot of people I respect a GREAT DEAL, but I think I'm up to it.  I AM, after all, Ian Awesome.

What about you?  Have you decided to test your resolve this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment