Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ian Awesome: A Complete F--king Idiot.

Evidently I've gone crazy.

yeah, crazy like THIS bitch.  But less gross.

I've decided to walk cross-country and raise awareness and money for AIDS research.  Yeah, it's true.

Click the link below to the blog I will be using to document the project.  While there will be cross-posting, I didn't think it would be necessary to soil that project (it's for the children!!!!) with all the cussing and assholism I give into on here.

I need a hiking buddy.  Hey!  I know!  You like to walk, right?

4 comments:

  1. I'll hike with you anytime you want, hon. Just make a plan with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool idea, Ian. My friend Jon walked across the country for the Dennis Kucinich campaign in 2003 or 2004. It was quite the experience, and he did it over winter!

    Best of luck, and let me know if you need anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! Once you've worked out your route, post it so we can see where you're going. I can't join you for the whole thing, but I'll happily join you for a portion if I can.

    ReplyDelete