Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Program Like This is in My Future, I Can Tell

South Korean men who are too busy or too fugly to find a wife:  The answer is here!

Korean software developer Nabix has released a cell phone app with a virtual girlfriend-- lonely hearts, rejoice!

"Launched on November 30 by Nabix, a South Korean developer, the iPhone application 'Honey it's me!' is warming lonely hearts with the voice of 'Mina,' a 20-something virtual woman.
For $1.99, Mina will make video-calls four times a day, showering subscribers with a message of bliss from 100 available. With recorded messages such as 'good night, sweet dreams,' Nabix said it would help subscribers feel someone cares for them and is consistently thinking of them."

Uh, does it make my phone vibrate?  No reason!  Just asking!  Er... Does it?

iPhone cultists everywhere are VERY excited about this.  Of course, who am I to judge?  When the gay version comes out for Palm phones, I'm going to fix my disastrous love life with a handsome phone robot.  Real boys always somehow object to me!

[YahooNews]

No comments:

Post a Comment