Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I LOVE WIKILEAKS! Julian Assange is a Totes Douchebag, tho.

We all know what WikiLeaks is.  We've all heard about the juicy shit that came outta them-- I've posted on it (as has everybody else).  My take?

LOOOOVES IT!  The stuff they are releasing-- a lot of it is suuuuuper great because it holds our government accountable.  After all-- that shit about Saudi Arabia being a top funder of terrorist activities?  Why should we keep that a secret?  If it was Vietnam, would we do the same?

 he's not even cute.

That Julian Assange guy, tho-- for reals, douche.  Like, not the kind that makes you feel fresh either.  The disposable kind you find behind the toilet in the bathroom stall.  You know what I'm talking about.

He got arrested on sex charges in Sweden, and I wasn't going to talk about it, cuz I don't really give a fuck.  I mean really!  I'm very busy reading Percy Jackson and only important things should interrupt that.  However, then I ran across this-- supposedly this dude has distributed a "thermonuclear file" with tons and tons of incredibly damaging information to thousands of hackers, and if he is killed or brought to trial, he will release the encryption code for it, and ALL THAT INFO will be set loose.

"Contained inside that file -- named insurance.aes256 -- are believed to be all of the documents that WikiLeaks has received to date, including unpublished papers on the Guantanamo Bay detention camp and papers belonging to BP and the Bank of America. Assange has previously suggested that the documents are unredacted, meaning they contain names that normally would be removed before publication to protect the lives of soldiers, spies and sources."

Still seems really boring, right?  Until you get to the fucking end, and this is where I blow my top.

BITCH WHAT?

I've been a soldier, one that worked with sensitive stuff, and I know that if some motherfucker wanted to expose my name to my enemies back then in order to save HIS scrawny ass, I woulda been PISSED.  And you know what?  I am!

Let me say this unequivocally:  Julian Assange staying out of prison is not worth the life of one single man or woman who works in our intelligence services, whether spy or soldier.  Should the American people have access to that intelligence?  Yeah, maybe.  Are these charges (suspiciously brought up when Dark Lord Hillary is pissed at him) trumped up?  Hell if I know!  Should these people be exposed to harm so that he can have a get-out-of-free card?  No.

Well, if we can't convict him, and can't shoot him, I suggest voodoo.  Curse him!  Make him fall down the stairs and bust his head open!

But now he faces a fate worse than death:  You will never again find me talking about this asswad OR his website.

[AolNews]

No comments:

Post a Comment