Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wingnut Wants to Allow Guns on College Campuses

Are you fucking kidding me?

 Greg Evers:  Let's protect our students against... uh...

"A state lawmaker has introduced a bill that would allow permitted firearms to be carried on college and university campuses. Florida currently prohibits concealed weapons on all school campuses, one of 49 states that either bar them outright or leave the issue up to individual schools.

"The proposal comes in the wake of a mass shooting in Arizona and the accidental shooting death of a Florida State University student. The police chiefs of Florida's state universities, including UF Police Chief Linda Stump, have come out in unanimous opposition to the measure.

"'I don't think you're going to find anybody in higher education in law enforcement who is going to want guns on their campus,' Stump said."

To include the motherfucking students!  I don't know about you, but I know when I was college age I spent THE ENTIRE TIME DRUNK.  Do we want a bunch of crazed and drunken fratboys running around ARMED?!

[Ocala.com] 

No comments:

Post a Comment