Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dark Lord Hillary Once Again Has the Biggest Balls in Washington

Damn, I wish I could've voted this bitch in.


In the strongest statement yet from Barry O's Administration regarding Egypt, Hillary Clinton had this to say:

"Real stability only comes from the kind of democratic participation that gives people a chance to feel that they are being heard.  And by that I mean real democracy, not a democracy for six months or a year and then evolving into essentially a military dictatorship or a so-called democracy that then leads to what we saw in Iran."

Video is below.  I love this bitch, I really do.  She seems to be the progressive conscience of the administration.  Maybe it's because she doesn't have the constraints of the Presidency yoking her to some centrist ideal?



[Think Progress]

No comments:

Post a Comment