Sunday, January 23, 2011

This is Utter Torture

Many websites urge you to tweet, email, like, etc.-- well, this one wants you to do nothing.  In an age where Americans are super connected to an infinite source of information-- the internet-- this one stands out in that it tells you to take a break.  You're supposed to listen to some gorram ocean waves, sit back, and relax.  If you touch your mouse or keyboard, the 2-minute timer starts over and a big FAIL appears on your screen.

Zen is just not for me.

I, of course, only lasted 30 seconds. 

[DoNothingFor2Minutes]

1 comment:

  1. ohmygod. the first 20 seconds wasn't that bad. the next minute was horrible, i was rubbing my desk and the stuff on my desk. then the last 40 seconds i spent looking through the drawers in my desk. i hate my life.

    ReplyDelete