Friday, June 17, 2011

Netroots Nation Day 3

I slept in today, having attended the Netroots Nation LGBT Bar Crawl last night.  It started at Dakota Jazz Club, continued on to Saloon, and somehow ended up in a hotel room where everybody shushed each other in order to avoid hotel security.  While it was the strangest party I've ever attended, there was plenty of free booze and I made use of it.  I'm regretting that a bit today.



Let's just say I don't really remember coming back to my own hotel-- though I have a vague recollection of yelling at Dan Choi in Arabic.  Hmmmm.

Luckily, there's not many panels in the morning today, and I don't have any obligations.  I can essentially stumble down to the convention center and then camp out in the DailyKos Lounge, a cushy area dominated by beat-up sofas and (yay!) power outlets. 

xoxo from Minneapolis!

No comments:

Post a Comment