Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dan Choi Responds To Glitter Debate

One of the nice things about Netroots is you get to corner famous people and get quotes from them.



I asked Dan Choi how he felt about glittering, and he responded as follows:

"Glitter makes anything more joyous, celebratory and fabulous. The gentle 'Glitter-Bombings' we have seen recently are non-harmful, non-threatening, non-lethal and non-violent manifestations of immense fabulousness. Furthermore, it is an organic and heartfelt statement that increases the joy of all people endowed with a sense of humor. It also brings attention to the dearth of joy in the hearts of the offended parties. I hope we see more of it, for in these times we should share laughter more often, not less often, and I look heartily look forward to any attempts by my critics to glitter-bomb me, so long as they also agree to share a drink with me. Fabulousness would be had by all."

He's not sharing my hotel room if they do at next Netroots, that's for damn sure.  That shit gets everywhere.  

No comments:

Post a Comment