Thursday, April 14, 2011

Speaking of Hairy Hotties...

Maybe Keahu should have taken a cue from Mark Ruffalo and gotten hairy as hell.

Mark Ruffalo has been cast to play the Hulk in the upcoming Avengers flick and I'm excited to see the big green guy with chest hair for the first time.  Plus, Mark Ruffalo is just cute as a button.  Here's a still shot from his interview with the Advocate where he says: 

"No one’s asked me to shave my chest yet, thank God. They want this Hulk to be as close to me as possible. I’ll be playing him in motion-capture, so this Hulk will just be a bigger avatar version of me. As they’re modeling him, they’re using many of my own features, down to my scars and wrinkles. He will have body hair, but I don’t know to what extent."

Of course, when the interviewer asks him if he knew his chest hair was popular with teh gayz, he got all bashful and "I had no idea!" then relates a touching story about how he met his first homo.  Whatevs, just leave me alone with the magazine for ten minutes. 

[Advocate]

No comments:

Post a Comment