Monday, April 25, 2011

Required Reading Updated

I've put three new blogs up on my "Required Reading" list which you can see to your left on this here handy-dandy website. 



"I May Be Invisible, But You're Transparent" is one geek's commentary on media and the goings-on of the "culture war."  I especially liked his post about the J. Crew pink toenail polish fiasco.

If you like big words and the history of radical activism, then the first post of Chase Epoch Cameron's "An Incredulous Epoch" should titillate.  Don't tell him I said so, but the author is not only an insanely intelligent dude but a hot beast as well.

Finally, "You're A Bigot" is Michael Diviesti's new blog showcasing a rogue's gallery of anti-equality asshats in their efforts to oppress minorities in America (a blog that I've signed on as contributor and will start ranting on any day now). 

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for the hype, man. You like me, you really like me! Seriously, the slightly dorky blog experiment I've been doing is proving to be pretty rewarding. Glad you appreciate it.

    Gavin

    ReplyDelete