GodlessLiberalHomo reminds us of some of the ridiculous powers Bush granted himself during his terror campaign against the American People-- which the current administration continue to support.
"121) Refusing to respect any treaties with the indigenous population of this country.
122) Demanding the "right" to assassinate US citizens.
123) Continuing the Bush-era policy of opposing the return of Haiti’s ousted former president, Jean-Bertrand Aristide, who was overthrown in a 2004 U.S./France/Canada-backed coup.
124) Supports government Internet ID to spy on Americans.
125) Sicking a grand jury on peace activists.
126) Pushes a salary freeze on federal workers.
127) Votes against ending Cuban trade embargo at UN."
Find more here.