Thursday, July 14, 2011

On The Road Again (Hopefully)

Adam is recovering, and I've decided that I need to get my happy ass to Joplin in order to see him.  A friend of mine is going to be buying me the ticket, but it's not cheap and she needs help.



If you can give anything at all, she has a Paypal account for an easy donation.  Please.  Send me to Joplin if you can.  

A quick update on his condition: he's resting, and hasn't woken up yet.  He looks like hell, and is fighting off a nasty pneumatic infection, but when you touch his hand his eyes roll like crazy.  He has healthy brain activity and is one lucky sumbitch.

So if you can help me get to him, please do.  He needs all the love he can get right now.  E-mail me at oneangryqueer@gmail.com if you would like to help.  Please consider doing so.  Ain't none of us rich, but every dollar will help get me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment